11 August 2005

Good News everyone: NO VISA ARE REQUIRED FOR USA, EU, and CANADIAN CITIZENS for less than a 90 stay here in ukraine now. that means that yall that are planning to come and visit only need a valid passport now. this cuts out a lot of hassle and an extra $100 for you. more incentive to come and visit! since i am doing a post i might as well find a picture to post. lets see... here i am trying my hand at taking some pics of random people. i want to do more of this, but it seems to be difficult, maybe the reason i want to do more of it. this is a picture of a cute little ukrainian and her mother.
btw, from now on i am going to try to post the pictures in the post itself like this. or after the post, so there is a more natural flow to the blog and some people seemed to be confused about the pics because they missed the actual blog posting. send me comments and tell me what you think about this approach and which one you like the best. posting then pics or pics then posting?
thanks, and off to pick up leonard at the airport, our first visitor from charlotte!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am fine with either way of posting. Great news about not having to get a VISA. Brad and I need to start planning our trip. Maybe we can aim for spring. Love and miss all 3 of you!
Cuz Mel

12 August, 2005 17:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it either way.

13 August, 2005 17:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like pics and text together, when there's a story tied to the picture, like where it is, when you took it, why you took the picture, why you like it, or some other slightly related anecdote that springs to mind when you post it.

15 August, 2005 03:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it from behind.

17 August, 2005 04:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, It's Becky
Melissa gave me your blog and told me to check it out...I have enjoyed reading about your travels and looking at all the awesome pictures!!

20 August, 2005 16:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the story format.

25 August, 2005 08:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home